quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2012

Passion for color...

Hello my dear friends :)

I've been quiet but jumping around and reading your lovely blogs... and loving everything I see and read around blogland!

But for me, there's just too much going on right now...not always stuff to blog about, sometimes just plain busy stuff and a big lack of mojo for blogging. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a bit more time for sharing what's up! :)


Just couldn't wait to share these--some lovely fabrics I've been collecting in the hope that soon I'll start stitching away some nice things :)

Until soon dear readers :)
xxx

8 comentários:

  1. olá Teresa!
    São lindos os tecidos, mesmo a lembrar a primavera.
    Fico a aguardar mais coisas bonitas por aqui.
    bjs,
    marlene

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Obrigada, Marlene! Esta primavera / verão antecipados tÊm destas coisas... inspiram-nos! :)
      Bjs

      Eliminar
  2. Hi Teresa! Do what feels right for you. No need for explanations! Be well, friend. Hugs, Annette

    ResponderEliminar
  3. aww these are so beautiful and a great reminder off the summercolors coming our way soon i hope :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't miss you so much....coz I see you everyday you know where!!! hee hee!!!! but it would be nice to find out what you're going to do with all that pretty up there...take care...and have fun!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are such a tease!!! I love the colours and am looking forward to seeing what you're up to :-) Jo x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Such a lovely fabrics ...I like to come to Portugal and buy some of that fabrics ....and to meet you ...:-)
    I have to be patient for travelling now ...

    Love
    Marjo

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi sweet friend, hope all is well in your busy life.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ResponderEliminar

It's always great to read your comments! :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It