sexta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2011

Thank you, Marjo!

I haven't been able to post anything for the past 2 days, so this is a bit late...

Have I told you how much I love getting real mail? Snail mail, as BumbleBri calls it :) Yes, I think I have... so you can imagine how happy I was to open my mailbox and find this:


A birthday present from Marjo! And it got here right on the day she had her 2nd chemo treatment...


Now isn't this sweet? A tulip pen from Holland, some beautiful crochet flowers and a sweet birthday card...

(You got me to start craving a new WIP... a shawl or scarf where I can pin your flowers! And I think I know exactly what pattern :) )

Thank you, my dear friend!
xxx

5 comentários:

  1. You're welcome ....

    I'm happy you like it ...
    when you don't have the pattern of it, I send you the pattern (in Dutch!) hihihihih LOL
    and when you don't crochet a scarf,you can use the flowers to put a glass on...a heavy glass with lots of wine or something else hihihi

    Love
    Marjo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The glass idea sounds very good :) and I don't have to wait to use them! :)
    xxxx

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Teresa, how lovely. Marjo is the best!!! She takes time to give to others and write on blogs while she is fighting so hard. Glad you had a special surprise in the mail.
    Meredith

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love those flower :) I am excited to see what inspiration pops off from them!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. That is super sweet! So happy to see you at Tangled Happy this week. Wishing you a happy weekend. :)

    ResponderEliminar

It's always great to read your comments! :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It