quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2011

Leftover yarn

Hello my dear friends!

Like most of you, I hate leftover bits and bobs of yarn too... they make me want to buy more to make something else and to buy more yarn (because what I have isn't enough...) which really is not the point!


So... just hang in there a bit longer and I'll show you what's left of the 2 cushions :)

And make sure you check out MeMe Rose's version of the slanted edging, it's real nice!

Be back later :) have a wonderful wednesday!

XXX

5 comentários:

  1. I am so impatient! i can't wait to see the project!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oh do i have to wait !!! haha well i guess i have to cause i really whanna see what you come up with ,i to have leftovers everywhere :)

    love the edge and think i gona use it on my blanket when or if i finish it haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those colours look so yummy together.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm curious what you gonna make of it ....

    Love
    Marjo

    ResponderEliminar

It's always great to read your comments! :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It