quarta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2012

Yes, everything is OK! :)


My dear friends,

It's over, the stress, the fear. Until my next checkup (yes, we all know what that's like even if we try to be rational, rationality has nothing to do with this atavic fear!!)

Everything is in fact OK :) and I'm smiling again and feel like a ton has lifted off from my shoulders!

So here are just a few little flowers... and my THANK YOU for all your positive thoughts (even though I only got to comment moderation after lunch I did read all of your sweet messages before my exam, to fill me up with positive vibes :) )

Have a wonderful week!
XXX

9 comentários:

  1. Wonderful news. I know how HUGE the relief is for you - I was with my Mum when she had her news and the weight just lifted off her shoulders.
    <>
    Jo xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wonderful news...the best news. now say goodbye to it. wrap it up tightly and put it away. you don't need it anymore, so be done with it. smile, be happy and dance around the room ...well, why not, it will make people think!!! with love and all the best T!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Lol Marilyn, I was just telling Jo (Croap Queen) over at FB that I felt like dancing :D I felt so happy I could kiss the security guard at the hospital :D

      Eliminar
  3. Wooooohooooooo! Yaaay! Hug yourself from me!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Teresa, I've missed so many of your posts. So glad to hear that you are okay! I have to get sonograms because of cysts and whenever the doctor clicks and marks and photographs, I sure do get nervous, so I know how you must feel. Nice that you can breathe and relax now. Your little Pascoal is so cute! All the best with your knitting business. I am sure it will be a great success. Take care! Hugs, Tammy

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh I am so thrilled to hear your news...I was just scrolling down to see if you had posted....I am so happy for you!!! Now do something nice for your self!!! Heaps of hugs your way!!

    ResponderEliminar

It's always great to read your comments! :) Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Pin It